30 June 2011

Revlon - Nutri Color Creme - Copper/red

I was visiting a friend who had the Revlon Nutri colour creme and recommend I tried it. It claimed to give your colour a lift which is something I needed. It's a copper/red shade which suited me down to the ground because I dyed my hair red over a month ago and it had really faded.

I had my shower and left in the product, you're suppose to leave it in for 3 minutes and then wash it out. Be warned it does stains your hands so its worth having something close by to wash your hands directly after you apply it! The power went out as I was waiting so the creme was in my hair for about 10 minutes until the power came back!! Maybe it will turn out even brighter the longer I leave it in I thought!! Rinsed it out and dried my hair. My hair felt really soft afterwards.

The colour had really been lifted and I am happy with the results! what do you think?


Before


After



You can purchase it in any hair supply store such as Sallys.

Hope everyone is having a great day <3

11 comments:

  1. woahhh your hair is so smooth!!~ Even before the coloring it looks super smooth >< Is this a permanent hair color or a temporary one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello just realised I can reply to comments not! Its temporary :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh I must try this! I've seen it in Terrisales on Abbey st too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls :D
    Its not permanent it will wash out over time like the dye I applied but if you use it once or twice a week it should ensure that your colour stays bright and healthy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this looks incredible! Are there other shades to it? Your hair looks amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Just messaged my friend as I'm back home now! She said it comes in all shades. Brown, copper red, dark reds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i'm a french reader and i've bought a similarly product by l'Oréal Professional. It's so great for colored hair !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if you can help me, does is this shade leave more of a reddish tint rather than a orange-y colour? I have dyed copper hair but Im afraid the 400 will be too bright but on the bottle the 740 you used looks more on the red side. And I want a more orange colour and I dont want to end up with my hair red

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :D I think it was more on the red side. A friend of mine has said there is another one that is more of an Orange. I wouldn't use it if you are trying to avoid a red tint. :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for the help! :) I've been looking for information and reviews on the red colours but there dont seem to be many on these colours! I'll be staying away from this one, then. I think I'll just give the bright orange a try and maybe mix it with some hair conditioner it might help to make the colour not that bright. My hair isnt too light so hopefully it wont make it too orange and only add a bit of vibrance to my colour (it fades so quickly!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...