31 March 2012

11 Questions Tag

I have been tagged by my lovely friend Lauren Marie to do the 11 Questions tag, so here we go. Hold onto your seats!

This is how its going to go:

There are five rules:
Post these rules. 
Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.


This photo always tickles me! I can be serious sometimes but not most of the time! 

11 Random facts about me.

I actually found this really hard to do because I have always been very open on here, twitter and everywhere else. I'v also done random fact posts before on here so it was a challenge to come up with things you might not already know. 

1. I only read books during the summer months or on holidays.
2. I sleep in the foetal position on my right side.
3. I curse a lot, mostly the F word.
4. I want to move to America.
5. I have three tattoos and want more.
6. I started smoking at the age of 15, got caught and stopped until I was 18 and didn't give up till I was 24.
7. I love those strawberry jelly sweets you can get in the cinema pick n' mix.
8. Growing up I always thought that I would be married by now because my parents got married at 19.
9. I have four pairs of glasses and can never find one when running out the door!
10. I have no where near an interest in shoes than I do in make up. I have less than 10 pairs.
11. I talk in my sleep, during my teens it was a scenario of me being at secondary school and talking about my locker and now in my twenties i'm at work telling all the kids "good job". Shane thinks its hilarious! 

Now I will answer the questions from Lauren

  1. Who is someone who you secretly have a crush on (celebrity)?
    Paul Rudd
  2. What song do you want your ‘’first dance’’ at your wedding to be?
    I actually can't think of one, it would have to be decided by myself and my future husband! 
  3. Favourite childhood memory?
    Playing with my brothers getting up to all sorts of mischief! We use to get out wellies on and  go walking in nearby lakes, build dames thinking we could stop the water! Once we moved a whole load of hay bails and made a huge fortress in the field behind out house. The owner went spare! Ah country living!
  4. Biggest regret in life?
    Not respecting myself enough when I was in my teens and dating a whole load of arseholes!
  5. If you could be any animal what would it be?
    I actually can't answer this, I don't like the idea of not being free or in danger.
  6. If your life was a soap opera would would it be and why?
    Greys Anatomy, drama follows me wherever I go!
  7. What would you do for 1 million euro/pounds/dollars
    I would shave off all my hair and cycle to all 32 counties in Ireland.
  8. What is one beauty secret you have never told anyone?
    I drink at least one glass of milk a day which helps to keep my nails nice and strong.
  9. What is your biggest fear in life?
    Losing a family member or shane.
  10. Who would you hate to be stuck in a lift with?
    A negative nancy, noting bothers me more than a person who constantly moans about everything. I actually got caught in a lift once and couldn't stop myself from laughing with the other people inside!
  11. If you were stuck on a desert Island what item would you have to have with you?
    A razor.


Here are the question for the people I am tagging in this here blog! 

  1. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
  2. Are you more like your mam or your dad?
  3. If you only had €10 left and it was a week to pay day what would you spend it on?
  4. What would you NOT wear on a first date.
  5. Kinder Surprise OR a box of random chocolates?
  6. What would you say to the person you hate most in this world if you had a chance?
  7. Did you read all the Harry Potter books?
  8. Would you ever consider internet dating?
  9. Tell us one thing you cannot stand for.
  10. Are you neat freak or a I'll clean it tomorrow kinda gal?
  11. What would you do if someone offended/insulted you in public, over a microphone on front of all your family and friends?

I tag

The Sunday Girl
Christine World
PinkGlitter10
Love Lust & Fairy Dust
Martina Moylan x
A Pretty Obsession
I haz a beauty blog
Rosie Rouge


I hope you enjoyed reading this tag and getting to know me a little bit better. Till next time, be good! 

10 comments:

  1. Fab post, thank you for tagging me, I am going to do this but I'm off on holiday next week so will do it when I come back :) Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see it and enjoy your holiday :D

      Delete
  2. really great tag post!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging me! Maybe this will be the kick i need to start blogging properly... haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) I'm now going to try to drink a glass of milk a day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag....hmmmmm Il need to start thinking of some questions of my own now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a brilliant graduation picture! I enjoyed reading that,might try the glass of milk a day thing as well. Thanks for tagging me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your post & really love your videos! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...