18 August 2012

August Glossybox - International Superstars



I came home to this months GlossyBox. I totally forgot about it since I had been away so it was a lovely surprise.


I was thrilled with four out of the six items in the box which is wonderful. Usually I love one product and the rest get given away. You might be thinking why would I sign up for something I'm not one hundred percent happy with every time. Well, for me I am paying for the surprise element and I also get to try brands and products I never would have heard of otherwise.

From other boxes I have seen I noticed that some received press on nails instead another poxy perfume sample! I would have loved to receive these but I am over the moon with my Lipcote, Pro white nail polish and can't wait to try out the GlossyBox Lipstick. 

If you would like to find out more about GlossyBox and sign up you can do so HERE


I hope everyone has a lovely weekend.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...