12 September 2012

A NEW BLOG


In may this year I started up a second blog called S.H.E which stands for Support, Health and Encouragement.

I wanted it to be a blog where anybody could come, contribute and gain something from. Anyone (Oops, Women only!) can post about their encouraging stories, they can share their experiences in hope that it will help someone else out there or they can simply let their inner thoughts loose and see if any of the readers can offer advice.

For me it has been a place where I can share my new diet/healthy lifestyle changes and your kind words have been a great source of encouragement for me. I did a post recently on how I'm getting on with my latest healthy kick up the backside and its called It's not over yet.

I would love for you to check out this exciting new blog and we also have a facebook page which makes it easier for everyone to stay in touch.


                                                 
If you have an encouraging story to share or want advice on a topic you would like to share on S.H.E please email me on adoreabubbles@hotmail.com or you can contact me on twitter @Adoreabubbles

Previous Posts

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, had no idea you had a second blog! Looking forward to reading it now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...