29 October 2012

Advertising on Adoreabubbles

I'm excited to announce that I am offering advertising space on my blog. I think bloggers with similar interests as mine will find this a great way to promote themselves.

I am offering three different packages to suit different budgets. Your advert will run for 30 days starting the day after payment is received or the following month if all spaces are full. All you have to do is email me (adoreabubbles@hotmail.com) letting me know what package you are interested in, what month you would like it to run and include your paypal details and image for your advert.

Payment is made using pay-pal only.
Your advert will run for 30 days.
This is for personal blogs and small businesses only.
I reserve the right to decline if your blog content is not suitable.
Any money I earn from advertising will be going back into running my blog. It will also be used for organising blogger events and for funding give-away's.

Large Bubble Package €15
  1. The top 200x200 linked advert in the side bar.
  2. A #FF every Friday on Twitter of that month.
  3. One linked shoutout on my Facebook page.
  4. A linked feature on my monthly Adorable Advertisers post.
Medium Bubble Package €10
  1. A 200x150 linked advert in the side bar.
  2. A linked shoutout on my facebook page.
  3. A linked feature on my monthly Adorable Advertisers post.
Little Bubble Package €5
  1. A 200x100 linked advert in the side bar.


My Stats As of 29th October 2012

Blogger Followers: 622 Views per Month: 7,000 - 10,000
Twitter Followers: 1,277
Facebook Likes: 751
YouTube Subscribers: 2,177

If you have any questions or would like to purchase a bubble package please do not hesitate to contact me.
adoreabubbles@hotmail.com















1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news Sarah. Carter Beauty would love to take the Ultimate Bubble Package! You can send the PayPal invoice to info@carterbeauty.ie and we'll transfer via PayPal. Delighted! If u email me a list of what you need me to send you in terms of the ad itself that would be great :-) M xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...