17 November 2012

Buy Irish Day 7: Caribbean Christmas

A few days ago I mentioned the Caribbean Christmas on my blog. It's a Christmas pop up shop made up of over 20 different craft businesses based in Ireland.

It's been going since Thursday and the last day is tomorrow. I got a chance to stop by this afternoon and was   taken aback by all the different items on display. I told Fiona, one of the girls responsible for setting up the shop that I wanted to take everything with me but alas my bank account would not let me!

I was given some delicious Hibiscus Juice and had a look at all the wonderful creations on display. I bought some handmade glass Christmas decorations which have been made by students from the NCAD Glass department, all money made from these will be going back into funding their department.

I also bought myself a lovely Murano glass beaded necklace from the vintage jewellery stand for just €6. Planet Purple where there and I treated myself to one of their lovely felt brooches.

I enjoyed meeting Sara Furlong during my visit, I did a post on her handmade Christmas cards a few days ago you can check it out HERE. She was also selling her own Christmas wrapping paper for €2.

                                                                                                   
I would really recommend you visit the Caribbean Christmas shop as after tomorrow (18th Nov) it will be gone. I hope it comes back next Christmas. It really was a great idea to have all these small businesses under one roof. Check out their Facebook page for more information.

Hand made glass Christmas decorations by the NCAD students. Large €3 Smal €2 and they also had others to choose from at three for €12

Check it out! 33 Charles Street West. A short walk from O'Connell bridge situated beside the four courts. You really don't want to miss out on the unique items they have for sale.

Love,
Sarah

This months Ultimate Advertiser is Carter Beauty. If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog click HERE



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...