04 July 2013

Expert Last Lip Color by NYC - Review & Swatches

From Left to Right
438 Candy Rush, 411 Snow cone, 443 Purple Crush, 405 Blue rose, 404 Air kiss

From Left to Right
440 Creamy Caramel, 418 Sugar plum, 402 Red flame, 441 Traffic jam, 432 Red Rapture




I'm a bit slow off the mark with these beauties ladies. I have been meaning to review them for quite some time. Bare with me over the next few weeks as I play catch up to the reviews I've been meaning to do but have not been able to get around to doing them until now. 

Today I have the NYC Expert Last Lipstick collection. They cost a very affordable "in your face" expensive brands....€2.49 and come in a range of shades. I have swatches above of ten out of fifteen shades in the collection and I'd love to know which ones are your favourite in the comments below.

I have to say I am loving Blue rose, Air kiss and Red rapture. These are the colours I usually gravitate towards when buying lippy products for myself. They glide on nicely and feel creamy upon application. No matte drying sensation with these beauties. I'm not too fond of the sheer shades such as Candy rush, Snow cone and Sugar plum. They are just too sheer for me. They might be more suited for teens or someone who is looking for just a smidge of colour.

The darker shades have great staining power which I like as it means less time re-applying and more time smiling! They claim to last up to 5-6 hours and with the right application you will get this from the darker shades. 

I often get asked what certain products smell like, what are ya like aye! Well I can't quite put my finger on the scent but they do smell nice and not the usual smell you would associate with make-up at such a low price. Well worth the buy in my opinion. 

Love,
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Great post these colors look fabulous! 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I think the colour pigmentation is amazing for the price.

      Delete
  2. I love these lip colours! Or well I have one and I love it:) I have Air Kiss. Don't know if it's just mine or it happens to yours too but my ones lid is so rickety! Love the look of blue rose <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rickety lids in my girl cave! haha it might have been knocked about while it was on the stand perhaps. :D

      Delete
  3. These look so lovely, I've never tried any products from this brand but keep hearing really good things! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really have to give NYC a try. I love their liquid liner and nail polishes too :D

      Delete
  4. Nice Post. These Lips Color are looking so beautiful. Fashion and Beauty Store

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey buddies, such a marvelous blog you have made I’m surprised to read such informative stuf Vine Vera

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...