30 October 2012

LUSH Limited Edition Father Christmas Bath Bomb


Prepare yourself for a glittertastic Christmas if you use this Bath Ballistic! It's everything a Christmas bath bomb should be. Fun, colourful and when used it will awaken your senses and remind you of Christmas.

I popped Father Christmas into the bath (never thought I'd say that!) and he..I mean it, the bath bomb began to fizz immediately. The bath went red and filled up with glitter. After that my bath went green and turned festive.
 I watched in amazement as the bath changed colour and the glitter sparkled. The mandarin oil, clove bud oil and orange flower absolute made this bath experience warm and soothing. Father Christmas also contains a shot of brandy which makes it the perfect bath bomb for cold nights and a slight scent of vanilla which adds that little bit of sweetness.

I loved this bath bomb and hope I can buy more before it's all sold out. There is only two reason why I think others wouldn't love this as much as I do

Firstly the colour, most wouldn't be too fond of hopping into a green bath. It might be a bit too ghostbusters for  them but I love it. I would hop into any bath no matter what colour it was if it smelt this good. Secondly the glitter aftermath. Your bath will be covered in glitter once you've drained the water and your skin will be covered even after towel drying. I like to rinse my bath down afterwards out of respect for the next person to use it and I love being covered in glitter so this doesn't bother me in the slightest!

There you have it Lush Father Christmas bath bomb is available in all LUSH stores nationwide while stocks last and cost €4.25. Have you tried it? Would you? Let me know in the comments below.

Check out this years entire LUSH Christmas collection video HERE

If you would like to find out more about advertising on this blog click HERE




3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! I bought this yesterday from Lush along with a few others- dying to try it out now!

    http://emilyx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of it and beware of all the glitter lol

      Delete
  2. the colour of the water is not as nice as some of the bath bombs i tried from Lush before I guess its just the colour combo Green and Red.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...