14 August 2011

Whats in My Shower

Products that live in my shower.

I seen a whats in my shower post on cornflakegirlsmusings Blog and thought I would share what products are currently residing in my shower!


I love using Neutrogena's deep clean invigorating daily facial scrub in the shower in the morning. It really gives my face a wonderful good cleanse and gets rid of any make-up I missed the night before. I once heard goshmakupartist on youtube recommending you wash your face for more than 60secs each morning. It really does help. I also love using Soap & Glory's Scrub of your life as my body scrub. It smells delicious and leaves my skin silky soft. This travel size only cost €3 and I buy it instead of the full size for €15 because it takes up less room in my shower.


When it comes to shampoos and conditioners I like to have variety. I have been trying out VO5's give me moisture shampoo and nourish me truly conditioner for a month now. They were on special offer for €2.29 each so I thought why not! Aussie colour mate shampoo is one I always end up repurchasing because I colour my hair alot and I love the feeling of softness is leaves my hair. I think my boyfriend bought me the Pantene Pro-v Shampoo when I asked him to pick me up some shampoo on a bread and milk run to the shops!. Its never been a brand I usually buy but its nice. It has a nice scent to it.


Shower Gel is also something I like to alternate in the shower. At the moment I am using Original source mint and tea tree shower gel. I LOVE anything minty! It definitely helps to wake me up in the morning and I also use Nivea sensitive balance to soothe my skin. A shower puff is a must have for me if I haven't got enough time to exfoliate in the morning.

I actually can't leave the house unless I have had a shower! I just feel really dirty if I don't have one, even if I had a shower the night before! I think i'm a bit mad! I'm also not a big fan of baths. I can never relax and it doesn't help that our bath is a little too small for my 5'10 self! 

Do you like showers or baths and whats your must have product?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. I love a really nice relaxing bath with a Lush Bath Bomb but for handiness sake showers win hands down.

    I really like the Original Source shower gels too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer showers, and I must admit I don't really have any shower faves, I alternate between quite a few different products. I like variety I guess :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...