12 July 2013

Current Product Favourites


Hello lovlies,

I decided today was the day to get back into making YouTube videos. I just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone and thought it would be a good opportunity to let you all know what my everyday current favourite products are. It's been so long since I made one I was a bit tongue tide and possibly talked a bit of nonsense! Never the less, here it is...


Just a few products I am loving at the moment. Let me know in the comments below if you have tried any of them yourself and let me know how you got on.

Love,
Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back on youtube, Sarah x I haven't tried any of those products but I really like Avene products x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon :D What other Avene products would you recommend?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...