29 July 2011

Blog Sale - O.P.I MAC STILA INGLOT WET N' WILD L'OCCITANE URBAN DECAY

Hello lovelies,
I am excited to announce I'm having my first blogs sale. Usually I would hit eBay but I have recently learned you gals love your blog sales. Here I have a selection of make-up products, used in great condition, swatched and unused.


If you would like to purchase any products leave me a comment below stating which product you are interested in, your email address so I can invoice you and what country you live in so I can charge correct postage. Paypal only


First come first serve my friends. You have 24hrs after receiving invoice to pay or item will be re-blogged.


P&P: Ireland €2.50 and an extra .50c for each extra item. International €3.50 and an extra .50c for each extra item.




INGLOT Eye Shadow. Matte 382. Swatched. €3.00




MAC Eye Shadow Contrast velvet €5.00 & Nocturnelle Frost €5.00
Both used 3 times. Sold



O.P.I Nail Lacquer. First polish has no name, never used €10.00 Awaiting payment.
Second polish, Sedona Seduction, used once €5.00




Prestige iQuad. Brand new, never used €3.99




L'Occitane Soaps 100g Milk, Cinnamon Orange & Lavender. €5.50 each



Stila Blush, swatched €3.50





Urban Decay Loose Pigment. Brand new, never used €3.00

Wet n Wild Loose pigment in 242. Opened, un-used. €2.50

3 comments:

  1. If the mac ones dont go to plan I'll happily purchase them x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh...; you didn't like contrast? :( I love it! Superfun for drk blue smokey eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long shot, but do you still have either of the OPIs luv?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...