18 September 2011

E.L.F Therapeutic Conditioning Balm


Blackberry Creme




I received this in a lovely package from Steph for my birthday and thought I would blog about it. I have to say I am a lip balm girl over lipstick/gloss anyday! I always make sure I have some on me before I run out the door! I really like this product, it does exactly what it says on the tin. My lips feel instantly conditioned as soon as I apply it.

It smells lovely and a little goes a long way. For $1 you can't go wrong. It also comes in vanilla, strawberry and orange. The UK site doesn't seem to sell this product unfortunately. If they did sell it I would happily purchase the other scents. Thankfully I have wonderful friends like Stephanie, thank you so much I cant wait to review the other products you sent me.

2 comments:

  1. That looks really good, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh they have these now on the UK site...I was thinking of getting the blackberry one, but I would recommend to avoid the orange, it doesn't taste nice at all!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...