26 June 2012

Sprinkle of Glitter Inspired Nails

I thought it would be a fun idea to do a nail look inspired by one of my favourite YouTubers/Blogger Sprinkleofglitter.


Like Louise I have a love for all things glitter. Over a nude base colour I used Not one, not two but three different glitter polishes to create a glittertastic look.

I actually planned on using real sprinkles but I ate them all! Oops. Instead I used my trusted dotting tools and created sprinkle like looking tips.





I really had fun doing these, and it was super easy to do. What do you think? Would you like to see other looks inspired by other people I admire?

Love,
Sarah







8 comments:

  1. this is a really cute idea!!!

    would love to see more youtuber inspired nails!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I think I will do a few more, it will be fun!

      Delete
  2. I love the finished result! So pretty.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :D Who doesn't love glitter!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Might do the sprinkle look all over my nail next time :D

      Delete
  4. these are gorgeous, you've really gotten into nail art, and your amazing at it! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...